1. To follow classroom guidelines.
2. To pass all scheduled classes.
3. To inform me about concerns/difficulties that you may be having in other classes.
4. To use an organizational tool to help aid tracking of daily assignments.
5. To do your best each day!
- Choose your attitude!
- Put forth full effort in all tasks, do your best on all activities!
- Make someone’s day!
What you can expect from me:
1. Choose my attitude!
2. Put forth full effort in all tasks, and do my bet with each student!
3. Make someone's day!
4. To provide a safe environment for you to work.
5. To help you get along better with other students and teachers.
6. To encourage you to keep track of your assignments and to turn them in on time.
7. To keep in touch with your general education teachers.
8. To keep your parents informed of your progress.
9. To give you feedback about your performance.
10. To guide you in attaining your goals.
"Original FISH! Video - Creators Of FISH! Philosophy Training." Creators Of FISH Philosophy Training. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Aug. 2016.